15 Best Books on GAME THEORY | THE BOOK CLUB
SUBSCRIBE to ALUX:
Best Countries to Get Rich:
Get PRISONER’S DILEMMA Audiobook for free:
Buy it on Amazon:
Disclaimer: Signing up for Audible will result in financial compensation for Alux Inc which in turn helps the channel.
Books we showcase in the video:
1. Essentials of Game Theory by Kevin Leyton-Brown and Yoav Shoham;
2. Game Theory: A Playful Introduction by Matt Devos and Deborah A. Kent;
3. Games of Strategy by Avinash K. Dixit, Susan Skeath and David H. Reiley Jr.;
4. The Bounds of Reason by Herbert Gintis;
5. Strategies and Games by Prajit K. Dutta;
6. Prisoner’s Dilemma by William Poundstone;
7. The Predictioneer’s Game by Bruce Bueno De Mesquita;
8. Who Gets What and Why by Alvin Roth;
9. Playing for Real by Ken Binmore;
10. The Art of Strategy by Avinash K. Dixit and Barry J. J. Nalebuff;
11. Micromotives and Macrobehavior by Thomas C. Schelling;
12. Complexity of Cooperation by Robert A. Axelrod;
13. Game Theory by Roger B. Myerson;
14. Theory of Games and Economic Behavior by John von Neumann and Oskar Morgenstern;
15. The Evolution of Cooperation by Robert Axelrod;
16. Finite and Infinite Games by James P. Carse;
In this Alux.com video we’ll try to answer the following questions:
what is game theory?
what practical applications does game theory have?
which are the best books on game theory?
what fields use game theory?
what is a zero-sum game?
What is the concept of game theory?
What is game theory in simple terms?
What is game theory with example?
What is the fundamental purpose of game theory?
Is game theory useful in real life?
How does game theory work?
What is game theory simplified?
What are the types of game theory?
What is saddle point in game theory with example?
How is game theory used in life?
Is Tic Tac Toe a zero sum game?
What is a dominant strategy in game theory?
What is the prisoner’s dilemma game?
What is Nash equilibrium in prisoner’s dilemma?
Who invented game theory?
#alux #bookclub #GAMETHEORY
WATCH MORE VIDEOS ON ALUX.COM!
Most Expensive Things:
Becoming a Billionaire:
Travel the World:
Businesses & Brands:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for amazing visual inspiration:
Don’t miss the latest Luxury News only on Facebook:
Alux.com is the largest community of luxury & fine living enthusiasts in the world. We are the #1 online resource for ranking the most expensive things in the world and frequently referenced in publications such as Forbes, USAToday, Wikipedia and many more, as the GO-TO destination for luxury content!
Our website: is the largest social network for people who are passionate about LUXURY! Join today!
SUBSCRIBE so you never miss another video:
To see how rich is your favorite celebrity go to:
For businesses inquiries we’re available at: